Sweet Jesus, Mary, and Joseph!
Getting the Mirena put in hurt like a SOB. Seriously. It was so painful. I am so surprised that I didn't scream. Wow. Just wow.
My doctor informed me that the pain that I was feeling feels like childbirth. Holy Hell. I am NEVER going through that. I couldn't stand one minute of that pain and women go through hours of that pain! Oh hell no. That's not going to be me. I am not having children. Nope. None.
It was quick though, but not quick enough. I kept telling her to to tell me when it's over with. She kept saying "it's almost over." For some reason, that wasn't helping.
Ugh.
Anyway, so 3 hours later, I am feeling better. I am still a little crampy. I hope that goes away soon. Hopefully my period goes away soon.
And I hope I don't gain weight, lol.
Peace ya'll!

Hmm - I didn't know getting that was painful. YUCK!
ReplyDeleteI've never had a child so that could have played a factor in my pain.
ReplyDeleteI had the Mirena a few years ago, it didn't hurt for me. Maybe it's because I've had kids, LOL!
ReplyDelete