I naked weighed myself and I saw the 220's (228 to be exact) for the first time in a long time. I am happy with my progress. I'm sticking to a 1600 calorie diet. I find it easy to stick to. I have pretty much avoided the foods that I used to eat.
I've also learned that you don't have to buy a Big Mac if you go to McDonald's. They offer a good selection of salads that are under 300 calories. However, you should put your own dressing on them. The dressings are the ones that kill the salad. Yesterday for dinner, I had a Southwest Grilled Chicken Salad from McDonald's. It has 290 calories. I was able to splurge on the dressing, which was 170 calories. I didn't eat all of the salad though. Also, I did splurge on an ice cream cone. Mmmmmm... sooo good. Those are 150 calories. I'm not sure if they are exactly 150 calories because they are made on site.
I am pretty much happy with my progress so far even though it's only been a week. I am hoping that I will see 199 on the scale (even if it's my naked weight) by July. That would be exciting.

No comments:
Post a Comment