Weight Loss Ticker

Thursday, March 22, 2012

I'ma here.


Yep. I is here. Still.

Ugh. I have been reading the internet. I did my research on the Mirena before I got it. However, I am seeing all of these reviews on weight gain. Oh my. I've been on the pill, patch, and ring. I can't really remember any weight gain with those. I was on the ring for the whole entire time I was losing weight.

I guess I should just wait and see. (Side note: I was proof-reading and I put "weight" instead of "wait." Hahaha. I guess that shows how many times I type "weight" in this blog. It is a weight loss blog after all.)

It makes me sad though. I think I will email the nutritionist that is working with the Biggest Loser contest at my work and ask her about it.

In other news: I made some Skinny Texas Cheese Fries! They were pretty good. I also made the ranch dressing. I think the ranch dressing needs to sit awhile and marinate. I think it will taste better.

My eating was crap today. I will have to admit it. I need to start setting some goals again.

Tomorrow will be a better day.

2 comments:

  1. All birth control methods have weight gain listed as a possible side effect. Just the result of messing with hormones. Not all women experience it though. :)

    ReplyDelete