I hope I'm not acting like one of those annoying Facebook friends that seems to post 10 things in a row.
I would like to share my awesome day!
For one thing, I slept the entire night. I don't even know if I turned over. I didn't wake up coughing or stomach acid in my mouth. I think getting a good amount of sleep really does help with your mood.
I went to the gym today and burned 535 calories. Currently, that is a lot for me. I did 20 minutes on the treadmill. I ran and walked fast a bit. Then I went 26 minutes on the elliptical. I just kept wanting to go, but I had to stop because I needed to get somethings done.
Today, I learned that I can file myself for my taxes. For awhile my parents were filing me (which they shouldn't have been). But now I get to! I would like to thank the tax preparer guy for asking my mom how much I make. I am so glad that I am kind of late with filing my taxes. I am excited to be getting some money back! Usually it was only $100 or so. I can't wait to see what I'm getting back!
I have a ton and two things to blog about, but I must get going!
Adios!

No comments:
Post a Comment