Weight Loss Ticker

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

La La La

I'm not feeling too creative right now hence the "la la la" title.

What's new?

Hmmmmm....

I'M FINALLY GETTING THE MIRENA PUT IN. Well, that only took about 2 months to get. Ok, maybe 1.5 months, but still! I really want to complain to my doctor about the lack of communication in the office, but I don't want to get anyone in trouble. Ugh. I just can't wait to get it in. I know it's going to hurt. I am so damn nervous! I have to shove (seriously, my doctor said "shove") these two tablets up my... you know... to soften my cervix. Yeah. I'm so excited about that. I've heard it's going to be painful.

I wish I had someone to come with me. I don't want my mom to come because... I just don't, lol. And I don't want to scare Cameron with a lady doctor's visit. He would just be sitting in the waiting room probably feeling uncomfortable as can be. Oh well. I'll put my big girl panties on and just deal with it. I really don't want to have children (I can hear everyone gasp!) so this is the most permanent type of birth control that I can get now.

My eating has been crap, and I feel like crap because I've been eating crap.

I think I will make a game plan with Cameron.

All I know is that I'm so tired of being a lard butt. I want to be 199 pounds by the end of July, and by golly I WANNA DO IT! I've already lost 100 pounds. I can certainly lose a measly 32 more!

I swear to you that I'm not crazy. I swear!

Alrighty. I guess I must go.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment