Today after my workout, I stepped on my scale (naked, of course) and it said 253! Holy Sh*t!
Hahahahahaha.
It was a dream, but one you experience when you're awake.
I couldn't have possibly lost 10 pounds in a couple of hours (I stepped on the scale a couple hours earlier and it said 263). So, I stepped on it again and it said 261.
I wonder what my scale was smoking?! Seriously. That would have been so awesome. But, no. I wonder what could have caused that weird reading. Hmmm....
I ran a mile in 13:12. Awesome! I told my dad that "that's pretty fast for a fat person." Hahahaha. Yeah.
I'm slipping again! Ugh. My mom is an enabler. She buys ice cream all the time. I know she's not putting a gun to my head and saying "eat it or I'll shoot!" But still... you know? It's there, and I eat it. UGH!
I am still holding onto 266 though.
All is well.

No comments:
Post a Comment