For some reason, I do things that involve pain.
For example, getting lap band surgery! Worse pain in my life! OMG. Apparently, everyone had the gas pain. I didn't have gas pain! I had "OMG my port is going to rip through my skin" kind of pain. HOWEVER, I don't regret my surgery. I love my lap band (even though when I get stuck it reminds of a cat puking up a hair ball).
Well, on Thursday I decided to get some moles removed... FROM MY FACE! Nothing was wrong with them, but I though "hell, I'm getting skinny so why not improve my face while I'm at it?"
I am such a big baby. I got one at the corner of my nose removed and one at my chin. The chin one is fine. The one at my nose is not fine. Did you know it's hard to put a band aid at the corner of you nose? If you didn't, now you do.
I'm having some kind of reaction to every freakin' band aid. They are all latex free, so it must be the adhesive. This shit is itching and burning.
They told me to keep them covered and use vaseline. Well, I got the vaseline part down. Tonight I'm going without the band aid at my nose. I'll be a good girl and cover the chin one up.
On a different note, I am doing ok with the weight loss situation. It's so hard to not eat bad things. Today I had two pieces of coconut cake. It was sooooo good, but soooo bad. I think I do eat good most of the time though.
However, I did go to the gym today. I tried to run, but I really wasn't into it. So I walked fast. I'll be burning close to 4000 calories today. I highly doubt I ate 4000 calories, so I'll have a good deficit.
Tomorrow, Wednesday, and Thursday I have personal training. Also, I get my stitches taken out on Thursday!
I hope everyone had a great weekend!

I try not to look at foods as good or bad. Sometimes when you want something you should just have it other wise you wind up eating everything around it. You're doing great, keep it up!
ReplyDelete