My car is fixed! I'm glad it was only fixed in a day. So, apparently a hose to the MAP sensor cracked and I had to get another one. Also, I had to get new breaks, an oil change, and new tires. Grand total? $712! Geezus! Right now, it's on my credit card. I'm Visa is happy to see it there.
As for my weird period, I am still spotting and it's becoming more. I guess I have to blame my weight loss. I can't think of anything else. It's been going on and off for over a week. I don't think I should worry about anything though.
Today, I haven't eaten much. Right now I'm insanely full and I wish I wasn't so I could eat more. Which, I guess is a good thing that I can't eat more! Hahaha. Imagine that!
I have nothing else to say. I hope everyone stays well!

Car repairs suck!!! Glad it is fixed tho! Take care!
ReplyDeleteSorry it cost so much.
ReplyDelete