If you're into rock/metal/alternative, I suggest checking Seether - especially "Remedy." Great song.
Anyway!
So I guess the whole Joey thing is no longer a Joey thing. Joey hasn't texted me all day even though he suggested that we do something Wednesday. Well, today is Wednesday! Oh well. It's whatever. I really couldn't deal with his baggage. I don't think I'm mature enough for that. I'm a college student! I need a college student boyfriend. Sadly, I've noticed that many young-men-college-student-boys think and talk about sex a lot. It's a turn off. I don't know why. Well, maybe I do. I'm on the NuvaRing. I seriously have no sex drive with it. I kind of like it like that though, lol.
Anywaaaaaaay!
I had a weigh in with my personal trainer. Still at 269. Which is fine! At least I didn't gain anything. That makes me happy since I was so worried about being such a bad eater.
I ate too much today -well too much at one time. I am still under my allotted calories. I feel so uncomfortably full. Ugh. Like a water buffalo or a beached whale.
I still have a productive cough, but really not that bad. It's weird.
Gosh, this so random. I have no idea what else to say.
Oh, wait!
I updated my Bodybugg. I made a new program. I decided that I will lose 20 pounds by November 16. That will bring me to 249, which is 5 pounds away from which I weighed when I graduated high school. See! I've been fat forever. It will be amazing when I weigh less than I have ever weighed. Does that make sense? I'm typing this rather fast...
Well, I hope everyone stays healthy! See ya!

Every weight reminds me of a time in my life. Right now I weigh what I did last summer. Another 7 lbs or so will be lower than I've weighed in 2 years...so on and so forth. Congrats on being so close to a low.
ReplyDeletePlans keep us in check! You are doing great!!
ReplyDelete