Weight Loss Ticker

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Sometimes I Slip...

Probably since Thursday I've been eating crap and most likely over eating. Like right now I'm soooo stuffed. Like Thanksgiving stuffed. I don't understand why I do this to myself.

Weight loss is so stressful. I just came down from a high. You know, my 7 pound loss high? Yeah. After a high, I slip and eat like shit for a week or two. Then I don't lose weight and I feel like shit because I haven't lost weight.

I'm wearing my Bodybugg, but that doesn't stop me from eating! UGH. Tomorrow, I will TRY better. I need to make a food plan. My doctor always talks about these and I can't stand it when he does. But he's completely right. I wish I could make meals in advance and freeze them. I probably could...

I don't think I've ever shared this with anyone. I slip. Am I the only one?

I need to find meals that can be frozen. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Kind of like make my own Nutrisystem meals.

Well, even though I feel like shit mentally. I think I'll go google some recipe. If you have any good ideas, please share!

Sorry for such random thoughts. Bare with me.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you are having a rough couple of days. Everybody slips up once in a while. The key is to have it last only a few days versus a few weeks. You're doing great and this will pass.

    ReplyDelete