Weight Loss Ticker

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Weigh-in with the PT!

So!

I had a weigh-in today with my personal trainer today.

Guess what?

I lost 3 pounds in a week!

Wow. The weight is coming off so fast now. I wonder why? Could running have something to do with it?

So I'm officially 67 pounds down! Only 105 pounds to go... hahaha.

Oh! I'm also half way to my mini-goal! My Bodybugg says I could lose 20 pounds within 10 weeks. By Nov. 16 I should be 20 pounds lighter at 250. Well, it's looking like I could easily beat that goal! Maybe I could lose 25 pounds before the year is up? Gah! I don't want to think about it.

Well, I have a ton of stuff to do today (including getting my stitches removed!) so I must go. Take care yall!

4 comments:

  1. Looks like your doing good, keep it up!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent! How much are you running?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everyone. :)

    Band Geek, I run a mile 3-4 times a week. When I'm done with the mile I walk the rest of the time.

    ReplyDelete