Weight Loss Ticker

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Oh poo!

My car is full of woes. I own the crappiest car made in America. I have a 2005 Chevy Aveo. Don't buy one. It sucks so much.

Yesterday, just before going to work, I started my car, got out of my cul-de-sac, and got to the bottom of the hill. I'm really not paying attention because it's 6am, and I'm really not awake. My car starts acting funny. I can't control it. It stalled, and I couldn't use my breaks to stop it! I was about to hit a mail box! Luckily, it stops just before hitting the mail box. I turned my car off and then turned it back on. It starts. So I'm thinking, should I go ahead and go to work? I decide I won't risk it, and I get my mom to take me to work. She wasn't happy.

When I come home from work, I decide to start it and put it in the drive way to clean it out. It started fine. I then go down the road to get some gas, and no problem. Then this morning, I start it again. I get down the hill, and I do get past the spot that I stalled out yesterday, but it stalls again. So, I'm like "I'm not driving this thing!" I get my mom to drive me to work. She was awake anyway because she wasn't feeling well.

After work, my mom helps me take the car to the dealership. The check engine light comes on and stays on the whole way to the dealership. I was soooo scared it would stall on the highway. That would have been dangerous. So, it's at the dealership now. I just wonder how much this will cost me!

Anyway, I did go to the gym today. I did manage to burn 4,000 calories. I decided to weigh myself there also. I lost 1 pound! I won't count it in my little ticker I have going, but I do have a weigh in with my personal trainer on Thursday. Hopefully, it will be 2 pounds! :)

Well, I guess that's it for now. I hope everyone had a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. UGH! Car problems are the worst! I think I dread going to a mechanic more than going to a dentist. I hope it's not too expensive to fix. Sounds like you had a great workout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We traded in our Tahoe because it was having issues. Hope it doesn't cost you too much. Car problems suck.

    ReplyDelete