I kinda did it backwards. The first picture is after and the second picture is before. You may need to click on it to see a bigger picture.

I still have a big belly! I have noticed that IS smaller. The pink pants fall off of me. Sometimes I will wear them to bed and they will be half way down my legs when I wake up. Ha! The pants in the first picture are a 2x and the pants in the second picture are a 4x. I just got those for Christmas too! My mom bought me a bunch of clothes for Christmas because I was growing out of my old ones.... sad, but true. Now I have the opposite problem! Which is a good problem, but if you don't have the money to cover yourself it can be a bad problem!

Much smaller.
ReplyDeleteYes, much smaller girlie! :)
ReplyDeleteWOW....looking good!!!
ReplyDeleteQuite a difference!
ReplyDeleteWow, way to go!
ReplyDelete