My scale is a cootie queen lint licker.
It's playing tricks on me. I swear.
I cannot possibly be down 6 pounds in one week. Not possible. Plus, I'm on my period! So it's very not possible!
If it is, I didn't lose fat. I lost water somehow.
I am so confused. I have dropped some things in my scale, so that's why it could be off. IF my scale is right, this would be very awesome. That would mean that I am half way done with my goal of 20 pounds by Nov. 16th. Hmmmm....
I have a weigh in with my personal trainer on Thursday. We shall see!
I just thought I would do a little rant about my scale. I hope all is well with the rest of you (and you scales!).

I always lose when I'm having my period. I say take it!
ReplyDeleteToo funny! Damn scale...I hate it most days! Messes with my head!
ReplyDelete