I woke up around 4am, and I can't really get back to sleep. So I decided to surf the Internet, and I'm back on the Lap Band Talk forum. I can remember before being banded. The worries and the doubts for the pre-op stuff. I feel nervous thinking about it, but now I feel so awesome after being banded.
I feel like it's *finally* happening for me. I can't believe I've lost almost 60 pounds (I'm at 58 now). I will do a special post when I reach 60. Anyway, I can't believe I've lost 60 pounds. I feel special, lol. I feel pretty and normal. Yesterday I wore close fitting yoga pants to the gym, and I didn't look half bad! They made my butt look good. Well, to me they did. I feel smaller.
When I was over 300 pounds, I remember looking in this big wall mirror that they have at my work. I remember seeing a huge person. I remember looking at my huge shoulders. Like it looked like I had a football uniform's shoulder pads on. I'm glad I won't look like that again.
I'm not sure how other people see me. I wonder if they think I'm fat. I wonder if they say to themselves "Damn, she's fat." I so desperately want to tell people to not judge me because I'm losing weight and I won't look like this for very long. I don't know. I know I shouldn't worry about what others think.
Hmmm... this is so random. Especially since it's 5 o'clock in the morning when I'm usually sleeping when I don't have to work.
Lately, I have been running. Have I mentioned that? I'm not sure. I can usually do a mile in 15 minutes. If I'm feeling good, I can do it in 14 minutes. Lately when I try to run, I get a cramp in my right side. It's weird and painful.
I'm not sure what else to say. I guess I needed to vent a bit.
My cough is getting better. It was actually the reason why I woke up at 4am. My pink eye is responding very well the the drops. This leads me to believe that my pink eye is bacterial and not viral.
I guess that's it for now. I hope all is well and healthy!

You're right...you shouldn't worry what other people think. They want to judge? Screw 'em. You know you're working on yourself and as long as you feel good about who you are...doesn't matter how anyone else feels. Hope your cough gets better.
ReplyDeletePink eye and insomnia both suck. Congrats on losing [just about] 60 lbs!
ReplyDeleteDo it for you! 60lbs is amazing progress!!
ReplyDelete