I apologize in advance for the vulgarity of the conversation I am about to re-enact:
Me: MOM! My vagina is bleeding!
Mom: WHO WANTS MONEY?
Me: My vagina is bleeding!
Mom: I can't hear a word you're saying!
I thought I would share. I find it hilarious, others probably not. It's probably one of those "you had to be there" moments.
Anyway, back to my problem. I'm not on my period... or at least shouldn't be. I don't think it's menstruation blood. It's bright red. TMI! I'm sorry! I have the NuvaRing so I'm wondering if I could have somehow injured myself with it? I'm not sure. I don't do anything to injure myself down there, lol.
Yeah. I'm sexless, which is fine! Nothing wrong with NOT having sex, right? lol Anyway. This is weird.
In other news, McDonalds hurts. Yesterday I stopped by McDonalds and got a Big Mac Snack Wrap, a McDouble, and a large sweet tea! Hahahahaaaaa.... yeah. Slap me now! I got stuck on the snack wrap, and brought most of it up. Then I ate the McDouble and that stayed down. After that I had the worse pain in my stomach and back. Like gas pain from hell. It hurt so bad. Lesson learned. No more McDonalds. You know, I don't even get that "high" feel like I used to. I used to feel sooooo gooooood after McDonalds. Now it's like "eh whatever." Their sweet tea is still amazing though. I'll stick to Crystal Light though. :)
I will not go to McDonalds again. I will try to do better about eating so much. I at least want to lose 1 pound this week.
This whole journey is a journey. I'm not perfect. I will slip. I eat good most of the time. I just thought I would share this with y'all to prove I am NOT perfect. :)
Much love!

I had the Ring for years and not once did I bleed when I wasn't supposed to bleed. Did you just start it, or have you been on it awhile? Could be just breakthrough bleeding, but not a full blown period.
ReplyDeleteAlthough, that convo with your mom does sound pretty funny! Someone needs her hearing checked!! LOL
I've been on the NuvaRing for over a year. I love it soooo much. I wonder if it's related to my weight loss. I'm sure my body is like WTF? You know? lol
ReplyDeleteAs for my mom, she had the TV on and I was upstairs and she was downstairs. It was still funny though.