Weight Loss Ticker

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Run, run as fast as you can. You can't catch me, I'm the gingerbread man!

Have I told you that I'm running now?!

I think for the past 2 weeks I've been attempting to run. Lately, I can run a mile between 14-15 minutes. Today I did it in 13:54! :) One of these days, I would like to do some kind of walk-a-thon or something like that.

Tomorrow is my weigh in with my personal trainer. I'm kind of nervous. I'm hoping at least 1 pound loss.

It's starting to look a lot like Autumn! I love this time of year. Unfortunately, it's going to be in the 90s this week.

Wow. Right now I'm watching how they artificially inseminate turkeys. Wow...

Anyway, that's all folks!

6 comments:

  1. I'm enjoy running. I also enjoy swimming; I can't wait to start the Wellness Center post surgery :) You will keep building endurance and will be running a 5k before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good! I can't seem to get into running but wish I could. I assume turkeys can reproduce on their own and this is just a way to get them to have even more baby turkeys???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everyone! :)

    MandaPanda, apparently, they make them so fat that they can't reproduce on their own! Because they're so big that it just would work out, you know what I'm saying? lol

    ReplyDelete