Today I went to the doctor and got a fill. I have no idea how much, but just a little one he tells me. I really don't feel it. I might go back for another one in a couple of weeks.
This weekend, I somehow gained 3 pounds. Yeaaaah. I went the gym and my personal trainer helped me sweat off some of that water weight. I did weigh in at the doctor's office at 260. I was pleased. He was pleased.
Ugh. I have a headache. I just thought I would share a quick update.
Happy Monday, y'all!

Hope your fill kicks in.
ReplyDeleteThe fills process is a fine art! My dr won't tell me what he puts in because he doesn't want me comparing myself to anyone else. I get it, but I'm so anal I neeed to know!
ReplyDeleteHope you start to feel this fill. I went last week and thought it wasn't enough, but now it is just right. Give it a little time, it always seem to adjust for me. You are doing such an amazing job rockin' your band! <3
ReplyDelete