Weight Loss Ticker

Friday, November 5, 2010

Bragging

Is it wrong to brag?

I would like to brag about my weight loss. I'm pretty damn proud of losing 79 pounds. Why can't I brag about it? Why can't I say "I fit into a size 20 pants?" (Side note: my mom wears a 1x, and I tried on her 1x jacket and it fit!!! Weeeeeeeee....!) I wanna say "Hells yeah I look good!" Or "I'm so damn awesome for losing 79 pounds." Or even "I can RUN a mile without dying, or feel like I'm dying." Or "I can leg press over 200 pounds." Gosh, I could go on and on and on and on. I just wanna freaking brag!

Buuuuuuuuuuuuttttttt...

There's always those people. "Oh. You had the Lap Band so that's why you can do those things." Please shut the hell up for my sake. :) I mostly want to do it at work because the women there are so hateful (and possibly jealous).

I just don't know.

I'm just so glad that I'm not 300 pounds or even being close to it! I wonder how I ever let myself get to 300, let alone 327 pounds.

I'm just so happy, and everyone should know!

:)

4 comments:

  1. You should totally feel good about yourself and I for one believe you have earned some bragging rights!! Keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should brag- and be proud!!! You are awesome! I am so proud of you, and you are such an inspiration. I am nearing getting out of the 3's myself, and I can imagine how thrilled you must be to show the haters what you can accomplish! Way to go!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is your right to brag and our pleasure to congratulate you on a terrific job :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You own bragging rights! Claim them!

    ReplyDelete