Weight Loss Ticker

Monday, November 29, 2010

Tonight's dinner was brought to you by the Food Network Channel and the letter B.

So before going to the gym I was watching the Food Network Channel. Dangerous, huh? I like watching channel. There are so many great ideas. Anyway, back to the story. I was watching the channel and I saw Healthy Appetite with Ellie Krieger, and she made Crispy Fish Fingers. So I decided to make them.

Here's the recipe:



Here's my dinner:

The picture is kinda bright, but you get the idea. I did make the sauce that goes with it. It's alright. I'd rather have the store bought tarter sauce though. The fish turned out pretty well. I did add some seasoning to the flour because some of the reviews said it was bland. I made a little salad with lettuce, tomatoes, and a drizzle of ranch dressing. I would say this dinner was less than 400 calories.
Speaking of calories, I'm not really sure how many I've had today. I tried to each an orange for breakfast, but I really couldn't do it. I ended up getting heartburn while running on the treadmill, so I didn't eat much after that. I went to the store to buy ingredients for dinner and I picked up a salad. I'm really not sure how much of that salad I ended up ingesting because I kept burping it back up. However, I did get dinner down though and kept it down. I am happy to say that I was a good girl. As of 6:35 PM, I have burned 2579 calories. I will have an at least 500+ calorie deficit.
I am content. :)

2 comments:

  1. That looks pretty good! So many bloggers burn a lot of calories every day. Are you working out like a madwoman?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks very yummy. I think I'll give this one a go :o)
    P.S. That is a lot of calories burnt, I wish I could get that many done in a day. It would help alot!!

    ReplyDelete