Weight Loss Ticker

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

THE DATE

Hello!

Yesterday was my date with a guy named Nick. We went to this place called Fox and Hound Pub & Grill. It was nice. I ordered a cobb salad. It was a really big salad.

Anyway, I've never met this guy before. I met him on Craigslist... hahahaha. Yeah. Thankfully, I wasn't murdered.

He is VERY HOT. Wow. He is 6'6". He is tall! He has big hands, big feet, and big white teeth. lol He's gorgeous. He's very nice and gentleman-like. He paid for my lunch. He's just perfect. He's so tall that I have to look up to see him. It was only an hour get together. I wish it would have lasted longer. Anyway, he gave me a hug (he had to bend down to hug me hahaha) and he said he would call me.

However, I don't think he will. I highly doubt I will hear another word from him. I just have that feeling. I hope I get proven wrong, but I think the odds are stacked against me. I'm probably sure I'm not his type. I weigh like 45 pounds more than him. I'm sure he likes skinny girls. He knows I'm losing weight though. So, I don't know. I'm sure it will be a cold day in hell before he calls me, which is too bad because my parents would have loved him.

Oh well. I'll keep my fingers crossed, but I certainly won't hold my breath.

Adios!

9 comments:

  1. Negative thoughts will get you nowhere! Think positive my dear!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's right Vickie, in dating, as in anything else in life, confidence is very appealing. Put out a vibe that you are happy with yourself and people are drawn to you. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I third what the others have said. If you're confident, it radiates from you. For all you know, this guy isn't so great on the INSIDE. Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy Negative, Batman! Buck up, sweetie! I agree with the ladies above, projecting confidence is very important.

    Oh, and if he doesn't call, then that's okay. Then HE wasn't good enough for YOU! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. O, he sounds dreamy! :) Listen, don't be so negative! If your negative, it shows. Your beautiful inside and out. Don't give up before you even leave the starting line! Can't wait for updates!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, being the eternal optimist that I am... even if he doesn't call, now you can say you went out with a super HOT guy! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, I am the party pooper, the Debbie Downer, etc. I still lack self-confidence even with having a smaller body. I did text him today, he did text me back. He's a very busy person, and I shouldn't expect every guy that I go out with to marry me, lol.

    Thanks everyone for your support. :) MUAH!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. If he doesn't call, he's a fool! You're adorable. I know Mr. Right is right around the corner.

    ReplyDelete