I'm officially in the 240s. I had my weigh-in with my PT, and it said 248.0! It was bouncing between 247.7 and 248, so we stuck with 248. I can't believe I've lost two pounds. NOW, with that being said I somehow managed to eat 3 pieces of pizza. Where the hell did that come from and why did I feel the need to eat 3 pieces and how did I manage to not get stuck? The Lap Band is full of mysteries... I just hope this doesn't affect my lovely 2 pound loss.
I have a doctor's appointment on Monday. Hopefully, I'll still be at 248 or perhaps one pounds less than that... :)
I guess that's it for now. :)

Congrats girl! :)
ReplyDeleteHooray!
ReplyDeletemmm pizza...
THREE pieces! There's a trick. OMG I can barely eat ONE. But if I could keep going, I know I would!
ReplyDelete