Last year, I watched "He's Just Not That Into You." It's a very good movie, and I also have the book. I've read it from cover to cover. A couple of days ago I brought it out and read the "He's Just Not That Into You If He's Not Calling You" chapter.
I've learned that Nick just isn't into me. It's Sunday, and he still hasn't called. This is the 21st century, and I'm pretty sure most men know how to use a phone and most men own cell phones. I'm sure if he wanted to call me there would have been many opportunities to do so. He hasn't taken one of those opportunities; therefore, he's just not that into me.
A lot of people have told me to just write him off. However, I did get this one funny advice. The woman told me to call him and say something like "HEY! I haven't heard from you in a while. I hope you're doing alright." Haha. I just MIGHT do that. Maybe not now... maybe in a couple of weeks if he doesn't call.
In other news, school is getting hard. I have 2 major assignments due in just a couple of weeks. In more other news, my period decided to come early. Didn't I JUST go through this? Ugh. I wish I was one of those people who missed a period or two while losing weigh.
Oh Poo!
I hope y'all had a great weekend!

I am sure he'll call or another prince will come along... You're doing amazing on your weight loss. So just keep concentrating on yourself and the rest will fall into place. Keep up the good work! *Maria*-blogger from "This one time at BAND Camp..."
ReplyDeleteSorry you haven't heard from Nick. Sounds like your school work is keeping you busy.
ReplyDeleteYou have to kiss a lot of toads before you find your prince! Don't worry. You'll find your match and he will call!
ReplyDelete