Weight Loss Ticker

Friday, November 5, 2010

Oh Me.

I am so exhausted.

The National Weather Service has issued a freeze watch for my area. Yay!

I've been craving for chocolate. I have no idea why.

I got a 96.5 on a Spanish test I took last night, and I hardly studied!

I want some chocolate.

My doctor's appointment is Monday. I hope to at least weight 249 or 250. I will be happy with either.

I've been eating crappy lately. Somehow I still manage to lose weight. That sounds horrible. How is the possible?

I have a date with a guy on Tuesday. His name is Nick. He's pretty smart. He's an English major at NC State. He knows that I'm losing weight, that I have a personal trainer, and that I exercise. He doesn't know that I have a lap band. My personal trainer explained to me that my lap band isn't losing my weight, but that I am, and the lap band is just controlling my eating. I just hope Nick sees it that way.

I'm very tired.

Adios, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment