Weight Loss Ticker

Monday, November 22, 2010

Quick Update

After aboud 2.5 weeks of not losing weight, my scale has moved. I actually saw 239.8 lbs for my naked weight after my workout. I have NO IDEA when I was 239 last. I mean, I haven't even been 239 in the past 5 years!

I'm 22. So 22 minus 5 is 17. However, I was 244 in January 2005.

So perhaps I was in the 230s in 2004? I must have been in the 230s when I was 16. Damn, even back then I could have had the surgery!

In other news, I finally managed to get my paper done, and I got a 99 on it! :) Awesome! Fall semester is wrapping up quickly, and I couldn't be more happier! I just finished my geology final, and I just have a lab final to do. Ugh. I keep forgetting to discussion boards for my online classes. I think I'll have to settle for 2 B's and 1 A. Oh well. :)

See ya!

1 comment:

  1. 2 B's and an A is nothing to sneeze at. Great job! Sounds like your weight loss is moving right along as well. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete