Weight Loss Ticker

Monday, November 15, 2010

Retail Therapy

Yesterday, instead of eating I decided to go shopping. I decided I would go to Kohls. Kohls has a lot of nice things. I love their jewelry department. I needed a new ring because the other one I had wasn't looking so nice anymore. I also needed a new purse because carrying a very colorful Vera Bradley in the winter just doesn't seem right.

So, I picked up a new ring and a purse, and then headed to the lovely women's department. I found some size 20 pants. They are very tight, but I can button them! That's all that matter, right? If you can button them then you can wear them! Hahahaha... lol Anyway, yes, I bought them. I also bought a couple of shirts that are 1x. If I wear the shirts and the pants together, I will have to wear some spanx because my muffin top spills over... almost illegally.

Anyway, I just feel happy that I can button size 20 pants. I never thought I would be able to do that again. I remember being in 8th grade wearing a size 20.

While trying on clothes I have noticed that I have a saggy skin issue on my upper inner thighs. *sigh* It doesn't look too bad. I should have taken a picture while I was in the dressing room. I hadn't noticed until I looked at my saggy skin issue. However, with that being said, I'd rather have saggy skin then be obese for the rest of my life! :)

I seriously need to get this paper done, but I keep stalling.
I must go!
Adios!

2 comments:

  1. i've been out of touch with blogging (both reading and writing) for a while. but i wanted to tell you congrats on your new pants size. that's always awesome and you should be so proud of yourself. i feel ya on saggy skin issues. i have those, too. but you are right...we'd rather be saggy than obese!

    ReplyDelete