Weight Loss Ticker

Monday, November 1, 2010

New Leaf

I have decided to turn over a new leaf. Yesterday I decided; however, today really wasn't a good day with food choices.
I went to the gym 2 hours earlier just to work out the extra food that I had yesterday. I did a mile in 12:05, which is my fastest time! :)
I came home and ate lunch. All was fine. Then I found the candy, and there was just no hope after that. I ate too much candy. Actually, it's really not candy. It's chocolate. I love chocolate. I don't like other types of candy. Only chocolate. Finally, I threatened my mom that if it's not hidden by tomorrow, I will throw it away. She finally put it up. So starting now (8:21 pm EST) a new leaf has been turned. I would liked to lose 20 pounds by Dec. 31. That is why I have a new ticker placed below my original one. I know I can do this. I reached my past goal 2 weeks ahead of time. So, this can be easily done. I wonder if I will be in a size 18 by 230 pounds. Ooooh how awesome that would be, and I would only be 31 pounds of being under 200! I love how that sounds.
Anyway, I have a doctor's appointment on Nov. 8th. I'm slightly scared as to what I will weigh. I am thinking 252. I really haven't had the best food choices since probably Friday. If it is 252 that would mean that I lost 8 pounds in a month, and I think my doctor will be pleased. I have a weigh-in with my personal trainer on Wednesday. Blah. It won't be good. I honestly hate how I can do so awesome one week and the next week I blow it. It's like I get slack. However, this is a journey and not a race; therefore, I need to stop complaining and put my big girl panties on.
That's enough for tonight. See ya!

2 comments:

  1. You have already come so far and I know a lot of people are struggling with the treats right now. I wrote a post about it. Not sure if you read it or not, but I'd love to hear your thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh, evil evil delicious chocolate! You went to the gym (and you can jog a mile!) and you're meeting with your PT, and your mom put up the candy (although maybe you should just throw it out when she's not looking!). Just remember, even a little loss is still a loss, and you're doing great!

    ReplyDelete