- I forgot to pay for my tuition for Spring semester so they cancelled my registration. So, now I'm on a waitlist to get back into the class. I feel like such a dumb butt. I forgot to pay it! The frustrating part about this is the fact that it's a math class and the class worked perfectly with my work schedule! UGHHHHHH. Hopefully, I'll be able to get into it. I'm number 7. Last semester, I was on a waitlist for 2 classes, and I got into both. Hopefully, I'll have the same luck this time.
- Work. Working with a bunch of stuck up women is hard. Most of the women think they are some kind of awesomeness and that their crap doesn't stink. It's mostly the middle management. The upper management has no idea how poorly the middle management is treating their employees. I wish I could go into more detail, but being paranoid about who reads this... I won't go into it. However, I am lucky that I have a job even though it's a piece of crap.
- I am seriously hoping I won't get a C in one of my classes. I'm 4 points away from a C. This semester has been really hard. Really really hard.
- I am not stressed about my weight loss.
- All of my stress is coming from everything else but my weight loss.
- I want to cry.
- I want this to go away.
- I need a new job.
- I can't wait until this semester is over.
- I have Spanish tonight. I have to write a paper in Spanish tonight. I hope I'll do well.
- I'm craving for a Big Mac. However, they don't taste the way they used to. I don't get high from them anymore. I guess I'm not addicted.
- What I really need is a bottle of wine.
- I'm excited about Thanksgiving.
- I miss my little baby niece.
- I wish things will get better soon.
Adios!

I think you need to breathe girl. Just take a feww deep breathes and try to relax :o)
ReplyDeleteYou will get past this series of events!
Ooooh, I know how frustrating it is when dealing with crappy middle managers AND trying to go to school! You should start looking for a new job now so that when you've finally had enough, it's okay to just give them the finger and walk out ;) (I did that once, very empowering.) Just remember that school is the priority and the job is just to get you through until you are over those crappy middle managers!
ReplyDeleteP.S. Happy Thanksgiving!
Hope it gets better, hang in there!
ReplyDelete