I went to the doctor's today!
I lost a total of 15 pounds in one month! :)
Amazing!
He was very pleased! I was pleased also! :) I think the exercise is helping a ton. I officially weigh 245.1! Holy cow! Only 5 more pounds until I will be in the 230s! I feel so awesome. I feel small!
After the doctor's visit, I went to Old Navy and bought some clothes. It feels really good that I can walk into a normal store and walk out with clothes! I don't have to shop at Lane Bryant anymore! I picked up 1 jacket (size XXL), 2 sweaters (size XXL), 1 tank top (size XL), and 2 Halloween PJ bottoms (size XL). I fit into a freakin' XL! I just wonder how many of those women at my work that harass me all the time can fit their butts into an XL. Seriously. :)
Gosh, I have so much to say, but I don't have time!
I have a date tomorrow that I would really like to blog about! I'll do it later.
Tata for now!

That's Awesome! Keep up the good work! You are definitely motivating me to get there! I look forward to hearing about the date i hope it goes great for you! ~~ Nichole
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your loss...you are doing great!
ReplyDelete