Weight Loss Ticker

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Weight Loss & Dry Skin

I have managed to lose some weight this week! I officially weigh 241.6 pounds, which makes me NOT the fattest person living in my house. That makes me feel happy, but sad. My mother is the heaviest person in the house by 2 pounds. :( I wish I could help her...

Anyway,


I suffer with very dry skin during the winter. It's usually really dry and itchy. I have discovered Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Moisturizing Lotion with "soothing oat essence." I started using it Monday. It is amazing! My skin is no longer itchy, and it's moist! lol I love this stuff. I got it at Target, but I'm sure most other places have it too.

Adios and happy thanksgiving!

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to try that... My skin has been dry and itchy too. *M*

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colder weather dries out my skin too. Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete