It's 5:10am, and I'm awake. I just woke up from a nightmare. I haven't had one in a while. My heart is still racing, and I feel so jittery.
It was about me and my older sister. I dreamt that someone had stolen the radio and stereo out of my car. Then somehow someone stole my computer. It turned out my sister stole my computer. I had finally gotten it back (along with other things, like my socks - she stole those too!). While I was try to keep everything safe in my arms, she would come around and grab for it. This was happening while I was trying to go down the stairs. Imagine having a big handful of stuff and trying to walk down the stairs without dropping anything. The sad part about this is that no one would help me - not even my mom. I think that was the worse part. Just the fact that I was alone in all of this.
I'm really not sure how to interpret this. Sometimes I do feel that my sister is always trying to steal the spot light from me. I remember when I went to call my mom about how I lost 7 lbs in two weeks, she ended up telling me that my sister was pregnant. (Basically, my sister needs a baby like she needs a hole in her head. She can't afford the ones she has, and she doesn't take care of them.)
I feel mad and nervous. It's just a dream.
I think this also stems from when recently my mom was talking to my sister about me. Apparently, she (my sister) was saying that I'm not doing anything with my life and that I still live at home. I think she's just jealous though. I can pay my own bills, and I don't have debt collectors calling me or my family members. I AM losing weight.
I don't know. It was also raining in my dream.
Hmmmmm...
Oh well. It was just a dream.
Goodnight, folks!

Maybe the dream is also connected to how you sometimes feel they are trying to sabotage you. The psych I went to said that there would be people like that and I needed to be aware and put a boundary up. Stay strong and stick with it! You already lost 81 lbs once why couldn't you lose 81 lbs again??
ReplyDeleteAaaawww...remember it's just a dream. Your sister must be weighing on your mind lately to have caused it. I didn't get to comment on your last post. Congrats on the 15! You're doing so fantastic!
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry. :( Dreams can stink sometimes and then you spend the next few days analyzing everything. You are doing fabulous! :)
ReplyDeleteI has a weird dream last night too. Trying to inturpret dreams isn't an exact process. It sounds like you have some issues with your sis that may explain your dream. Sibling stuff is hard sometimes.
ReplyDelete