I basically vomited up my whole dinner. It was taco night. I love taco night! For some reason, I couldn't keep it down, and for some reason I still wanted to eat. I ended up giving up. I had this urge to cough. So I coughed and kept coughing and it all came up. Ugh. UGH. UGH.
I just don't feel good now. Maybe I have some kind of bug or maybe it's my Lap Band being mean. I don't know.
:(

Oh how sad :( I love taco night too!
ReplyDeleteAmanda.. well I'm finally banded by Dr. Bovard as of Oct 27! I was wondering if you follow the Eating for Life book that he says to go buy? I'm trying to figure out what to start eating once pass the soft food stage.. don't know if I should follow low carb high protein diet or really follow the book? I'm confused by all the stuff I have read on lapbandtalk!
ReplyDeleteI was just curious if you follow the book that the dr preaches?
Thanks for your help!!
Chicky,
ReplyDeleteCongrats on being banded! Yay! How are ya feeling? I kinda sorta follow the Eating for Life book. Proteins are important. They RIGHT type of carbs are important, and there are fats. Fats are important too, but in moderation. There are good carbs and there are bad carbs. Google them to see a complete list. I try my very best to stay away from bad carbs such as breads, cake, cookies, pudding, candy, etc (I stay away from breads because it just hurts too much to eat!). I do eat pasta though - whole wheat pasta. Eat whole wheat everything.
To be honest, that book is confusing. However, you should check out the recipes in the back. My family and I LOVE the enchilada one.
You should take the info on lapbandtalk for a grain of salt. It's mostly BS if you ask me.
I hope I've helped some. :)