In other news, I have a picture!
I look smaller, but I still look like a cow - just a smaller cow. Oh, and that's my niece. She's 3 years old and her name is Zivah. She's rather cute. :) I hate the fact that my face is so round in pictures. When I look in the mirror, my face doesn't look round. Maybe I have that body dysmorphic disorder? Maybe I think I look smaller than I actually am? Those pants are a size 20, and the black shirt is a 1x. :)
In OTHER NEWS, I went out with my ex-boyfriend, Cameron. He's the guy that I had the weird dream about. He's lost weight too! Maybe 40 pounds? I'm not sure, but he looks great. We went to Chili's then walked around Target and Bed, Bath, and Beyond. I never told him that I surgery. Gosh, I so wanted to! But either way I figure that it doesn't matter. If we do ever end up having some kind of relationship again, I will tell him. I just don't think it really matters... you know?
Anyway, that's whats going on. I should post my total calorie intake and burned here everyday. That way I can't cheat and lie to myself and my blogger friends. This weight loss thing is hard, even with a Lap Band!
I hope all is well!

You look awesome, and by the way, I don't think the MD will give you a hard time at all. 1-2 lbs a week is safe and healthy. Don't fret.
ReplyDeleteI think food logging is a good idea- I'm too lazy to get into it, but maybe you can inspire me??
I bet it felt good to look so hot with your ex!
You are adorable, but I think you need some smaller clothes. Those jeans look really baggy and adding a baggy sweater over the shirt can make you look bigger. It is hard adjusting to our new identities. You are doing great!
ReplyDeleteI think I might need smaller clothes too! My size 20s I just bought are getting big. This is insane. I need to start searching for some 18s!
ReplyDeleteYou look awesome! I food log everything because if I don't, its super easy to forget what I put in my mouth :P I even log the little samples I get at the market lol. I use fitday.com. Its free and easy and I can access it on my phone so I can log during the day when Im without my computer. You look awesome though. I agree with someone above - your clothes are falling off of you :) Mine are too - sometimes when we wear clothes that are too big they make us look bigger. I'm going to wait until I hit 199 though to buy anything new. Congrats on your weightloss!
ReplyDelete