Weight Loss Ticker

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

306.2!

13 pounds gone! This liquid diet is getting easy, and I think I have the hang of it. I do have my cravings though. I've been craving for cream corn. I haven't had that in years! Fried chicken, Chinese food, and mashed potatoes are all sounding good to me right now. I actually can't weight until I get my band and get to the mushie stage. My first meal will be mashed potatoes.... or eggs! Or... at least one scrambled egg. YUM!

I have this weird pain on the right side of my abdomen. It feels as though my ribs are poking at some organ in there. It feels weird or kind of swollen? I'm not sure.

I'm supposed to be getting 5 shakes a day, but lately it's been 3-4, mostly 3 though a day. Water has helped me a lot.

I'm not sure what else to say. I guess this is all for now!

3 comments:

  1. Yes! 13 lbs is fantastic! And your Surgery date will be here before you know it! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're doing great! The liquid phase is absolutely the hardest!

    ReplyDelete