Weight Loss Ticker

Sunday, March 7, 2010

So!

I'm pretty happy! I got an 88 on my English paper, and I'm pretty happy with that. This weekend, I had a GREAT assignment and worked with a couple of nice ladies!

I told another co-worker that I was having the surgery. Gah! I know she means well, and it feels really good to know that she cares, but she says that I don't need the surgery. Hmmm. She says I'm pretty. I might be. I don't know. But that's not really why I want to do the surgery. I want to have the surgery because I'm 22 and have high blood pressure, I cannot cross my legs, I cannot run up the stairs to get to my bedroom without getting out of breath, I'm scared to go on roller costers because I KNOW I won't fit, I'm 22 and have joint pain, I SNORE!, etc.

I know she means well. She really is a nice person, but the surgery isn't about being pretty... it's a plus! But honestly, I don't want to have a heart attack or stroke at age 25.

However, speaking of joint pain! Some how the left side of my left foot hurts. I cannot really stand on it because it hurts, and I cannot walk normal because it hurts, lol. I think it's my weight. Somehow I stepped on my foot the wrong way and somehow my weight caused it to get injured. I don't know how. I know it's not broke, probably sprained. However, I always wondered if you can fracture a bone due to being over weight? Like a stress facture?

I'm still kind of worried about this money situation. I got a private message from a Lap Band Talk member. She has my doctor too. They wanted her to pay $3,000 up front. She said she couldn't do it. My coinsurance is $2,500, am I expected to pay that up front? My doctor does have financing. I did put some stuff up on ebay. My co-worker talked me out of taking some of my stuff to the pawn shop. Even though I don't wear it, it still means something. I wonder if I could use the $1,000 that is left in my college fund for my surgery? lol I can afford community college by myself.

Blah blah blah!
I'm still happy though! :)

1 comment:

  1. Good job on your test. I hope everything works out for you with your surgeon.

    ReplyDelete