When I work, I don't eat much. When I don't work, I eat as though I'll never eat again! Right now, I'm actually looking forward to my 2 week pre-op diet. That way, I can focus on my Optifast shakes instead of FOOOOOOD. I don't even remember what I ate today. For dinner we made this enchilada recipe from one of my healthy recipe books, and then I ate some fruit snakes. Before that, I don't remember what I ate. I think I did eat some chocolate today. UGH! I need a food journal. Actually, I have one, but I haven't put it to good use yet. I will share a blank one with you all!

You may need to click on it to get a bigger picture. My doctor sent this to me. This comes from Eating for Life by Bill Phillips. This is actually where I got my enchilada recipe. My doctor recommended this book to me. They have it half.com for cheap.
3 days, 4 hours until pre-op appointment. 5 days, 4 hours until pre-op liquid diet. 19 days, 4 hours until surgery. I feel like Donnie Darko, lol.
I guess that's all, folks!

2 weeks on a liquid diet! Oh my! But soon you'll be on the other side and it will all be worth it!
ReplyDeleteIt's going to be here before you know it. Hopefully the pre-op diet isn't too bad.
ReplyDelete