Weight Loss Ticker

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Lazy

This was my short week for work. I had three days off, and today is my last day. I feel as though I've done nothing. I'm doing my homework ahead of most people because there are a lot of things due around April 7th. I have gotten approval from one of my professors to do a test early. I have a paper to write, cornell notes to do, and a couple of discussion boards. I'm right on time, but I just feel like I'm doing nothing. I'm really tried of helping my mom out with watching my nieces. It's getting old. I just want a day to myself.

I looked at my calendar, and it's March 4th. Only March 4th. It feels like my surgery is so far away, but also around the corner. Wow. It's only 19 days until I start my 2 week liquid, OptiFast diet. 33 days until my surgery.

I weighted myself today. 316. Where is all this weight going to? I'm not exactly doing anything to lose weight. I used to weigh 330, but I would mostly stay at 327. Maybe it's because I kicked McDonald's out of my diet?

Blah.
So random.

2 comments:

  1. Random is good! Congratulations on the weightloss!

    Your surgery will be here before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe after reading your post and seeing everything you've accomplished, you'll start to feel more productive. I think partly why you are feeling like this is because the thing you really want to have done is 33 days away. Hopefully it will go by faster than you think.

    ReplyDelete