Today was so much more better than yesterday. I learned that I wasn't drinking enough water. So, I've drank 3.5 (16.9 oz each) bottles of water. So, I've almost drank 60 ounces of water today - possibly more because I did drink out of the water fountain at work. What is the standard for how much one should drink per day? I have heard 64 oz, and I've heard to take my weight and divide by two and that will determine how many ounces to drink. I don't know. At least I'm getting more than I have been since the last couple of weeks. Also, I think drinking the water has helped with the heartburn. My stomach does rumble from time to time, but I just drink some water to make it stop.
Each Optifast shake has 160 calories. I'm supposed to have 5 shakes and that totals to 800 calories per day. So far, I've only had three. I couldn't get my mid-morning shake in because I was working and had no time to take a 15 minute break. By the time for my other 15 minute break, it was 2:00pm and my employer doesn't allow people in the break room after 2. So, I did the one that I missed this morning after I got off of work. I'm about to "eat" dinner soon, so I guess around 8pm-ish, I'll drink another shake.
The powdered shakes are not too bad. In fact, I kind of like them. I tried the tomato soup for lunch. It wasn't bad, but it also wasn't good. It could have been better, but it was all right. I refuse to eat the chicken soup again. I think I'll put it on ebay, lol.
I guess that's it. I'm pretty happy. I'm kind of mad because somehow I lost a textbook. I don't know how. I go to school online and I don't take my books any where with me. It has got to be around here some where!
Alrighty, peace!

I've always been told, on the water issue, that it's half your body weight in ounces. It's a lot of water, though. I can't do it, personally. I keep trying and I'll keep trying but the closest I've come is to about 100 ounces. I should be getting 120. I start peeing clear when I get to around 80, though, and I've heard that is important, too. If your pee is yellow, you are not getting enough.
ReplyDeleteI hope you find the text book!
I hear that after the 3rd day of liquids, it gets easier, but can't speak from experience. Your textbook is probably right in front of you, but you're too hungry to see it. : )
ReplyDelete