Weight Loss Ticker

Monday, March 8, 2010

"Even if happiness forgets you a little bit, never completely forget about it."

Yay! I called my doctor's office to see how much I was expected to pay up front. They said $1,250! So that makes me happy! I'm not so stressed out anymore. :) I have 14 days until my pre-op appointment, and 29 days until my surgery. It's going by so fast!

My doctor is having a free seminar tomorrow. I asked my mom if she wanted to go. She didn't really answer. If she doesn't, I'll probably end up going anyway. :)

Today was alright. I ran some errands with my 2 year niece. It was fun, but she did slow me down a bit, lol. I had to buckle and unbuckle her car seat every time we got out. It takes up time! lol I paid my library dues. They went back as far as 2008.

Well, that's it for today!

2 comments: