Weight Loss Ticker

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Update, car, and the such

My mom and I went to the support group meeting. It was nice to get some questions answered. Sadly, this one new couple took over the whole meeting. That was rather annoying. I had to raise my hand to get a question asked. It was nice for me and my mom to do something. I think she is considering the lap band, but she won't get it until she see how I do.

This was the third day straight that I have been working. I went outside to start my car. It started, but I didn't like the sound of it. So I shut it off. I tried to start it again, but it wouldn't crank up. I was only 20 minutes late to work. However, my mom was an hour late picking me up. :( I have a 2005 Chevy Aveo. Chevy Aveos SUCK! Seriously. Only buy a Chevy Aveo if your life depended on it. I have had problems since I bought it. Never again! I've had to replace a bunch of stuff. I'm sure all of the repairs that I have put into have cost over $2,000 since I bought it in Sept. 2008. I'm really not worried about it. I know it can be fixed. I'll just put it on the credit card... :(

I have applied for a different job. I'll still be a CNA, but for a place called Hospice of Wake County. They sent me a letter stating that they need CNAs. I hope I get the job. I'm starting to hate the place that I work at.

My niece turned 7 months old yesterday, and she can fully sit up now! She's such a big girl. The two year old is doing great with potty training. I love both of those girls! :)

So random! So, sorry!
That's all for now! :)

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about your car. It never ends, does it.

    ReplyDelete