Weight Loss Ticker

Friday, March 5, 2010

If life gives you a bowl of lemons, go find an annoying guy with paper cuts”

Crappy, crappy, joy, joy!

My day at work wasn't fun. I really don't like my job. I worked with all of the men. One day, I hope to be a boss, so when I give out assignments I'll give everyone shitty assignments. However, I know what a shitty assignment feels like. My bosses don't know what a shitty assignment is. If you don't know, you can't "sympathize." UGH!

I can't stand it when a bunch of fat people around me talk about diets. Do diets work? Weight Watchers says diets don't work. But if you're a WW's member, can you truly say diets work? Does anyone know how hard it is to "diet?" Leaving out sugar, carbs, pork, carrots, whatever... does it work? I remember being in 6th grade. I would put a can of SlimFast in a different bottle, and drink it for lunch. What? I was probably 12? 12 year old on SlimFast. I've been "dieting" since age 12. Since age 12, I've probably gained 200 pounds.

Ever done the Fat Smash diet? HA. I lasted a day! So, a bunch of fat people (wait, there was one small malnourished lady) sitting around a table talk about diets, and how they don't work. I brought up "diets don't work. you need to change your lifestyle." OOooOOooooOOoh! "Diets do work!" and then "yada yada yada..."

So, when I get this surgery, will I be "too fat and lazy to do a diet?" I've gotten more negative "press" from large people than skinny people. Jealous? I mean it's not like I won this surgery in a contest. It's not like I have a money tree in the backyard or rich parents. I am paying for this all by myself, and I've been do every freaking test all by myself.

I'm sorry. I'm just bitchy.

2 comments:

  1. Geez girl. You really had a bad day. I do think you should give those fat gals a break about diets. They just haven't come to the realization that we all have. We all at some point hoped that diets would work. Now if these chicks give you crap about getting the band - by all means, let them have it! TGIF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, you're so nice. I'm just scared that they will see me as a failure. I know I'm going to be judged if I'm skinny or fat. I just wonder what they will say behind my back, which I probably should worry about. But the thought is still there... :(

    ReplyDelete