Weight Loss Ticker

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

4.0

The Mylanta has worn off. :( The pain is starting to come back. This is silly. I would call my doctor tomorrow, but his office isn't open because he does surgeries on Wednesdays. I guess I will call on Thursday. I shouldn't be having gas! I never had gas before being banded, and I really don't eat anything that causes gas. I wish I had the gas that comes out instead of being trapped.

....

WHAT IF IT ISN'T GAS?

Ugh. This stupid silly thing!

Oooooh. Poo. I'm going to bed and hoping for a gas/pain free day tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. So sorry you're still in pain. I hope you feel better soon. It may not be gas...if it keeps up, call your doctor. That's what he's there for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you need to call a doctor. This isn't normal, even for gas. Keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete