Happy Thursday blogger and my blogger friends!
I have no cute nor fancy title to put for this post so I put "blank." Creative, no?
I am rather happy on this lovely Thursday. Today begins fall break, and I do not need to travel to school today! Yay! :)
Anyway.
I am starting to feel my fill. (Say that out loud. "Feel my fill." It's hard to say, isn't it?) I am getting soooooooooooo full. Today I was painfully full. Like seriously. Painful. I over ate. I need to listen to my body more. It's hard to do so at work.
I really hate my job, but that's a different story.
Last night, I decided to start Thursday as a "new" week. From today and until the following Thursday, I decided to be "good." Actually, that really requires me to actually account everything that I eat via the Bodybugg! I wear my Bodybugg. Sometimes I go to bed with only because I forgot to take it off (normally I do take it off before bed). Currently I have around 900-something calories. I try to aim for 2000-2300. (For some reason I stopped logging my food.)
I really would like to know is how much I will lose this week. I really would like to get to my mini goal (20 pounds lost by Nov 16.) sooner than the actual date. I seriously think I can do it. I'm only 10 pounds away! I can't remember when I started this mini goal. I think it was probably mid-September.
I really didn't eat that much today. This morning I had 8 oz of orange juice and then 8 oz of protein shake. For some odd reason, that made me feel soooo full. Getting full on liquids is funny. Anyway, so I was going to eat a work, but I was still full. I was going to eat on my 15 minute break but a woman had a horrible accident on herself and that really turned me off to eating anything (I'm a CNA at a nursing home). So I ate at 1:00. I went from 6am - 1pm without eating. I was HUNGRY by 1pm. That is probably why I ate so much. I don't recommend doing this. Oh well.
Well, I guess that's all for now. I hope all is well!

Sounds like you are in a good spot. Good for you! You will definitely make your goal before November 16th.
ReplyDeleteHow I wish I could feel full on liquids again. *sigh* Sounds like you'll hit your goal...just keep at it.
ReplyDelete