Anyway, back to my little story. I went to Old Navy after work. I needed some clothes. (I hope I really don't have to remind people that Old Navy only goes up to size 20). I look around and I look around. I pick up a pair of size 20 grey pants, 2 size XXL shirts, and 1 pair of XXL workout pants. I try them on.
Well, HOLY HELL! They fit.
They fit.
They fit.
The size 20 pants fit!
They are a little tight, but they button without much work, lol. They button! So I bought them! I bought them, I bought them! My butt can fit into a size 20. You know, I remember being a size 20 in 8th grade. Wow. So, now I can walk into a store and buy clothes! Yay! :)
Oh, I took pictures in the dressing room! lol
I'm so rollie, lol.

I'm kinda liking my butt. :)

I hate my stomach though. It's so fat. I wonder what it will look like when I lose all this weight. Oh well, at least I will lose it!
Toodles!

Great! I can't wait to shop in Old Navy again. Love the pants and your stomach does not look fat!
ReplyDeleteNow that is a great NSV!!!!!
ReplyDeleteBTW this Old Navy store sounds great, I wish we had one here is Australia :(
Hey you look so awesome!! you should be so proud of yourself! Congrats :) I love Old Navy too!
ReplyDeleteWay to go Amanda!!!!
ReplyDelete