It's either one of the other with me - mostly constipation, though. Ever since I've been banded, my bowel movements are very odd. I used to have diarrhea a lot because I would binge on things that would give me diarrhea. But I don't understand this.
Today, I worked. I had this gassy diarrhea all day. It was like I would fart, but more would come out. TMI, I know! So I was running in the bathroom in fear of actually doing something on myself. However, I feel slightly constipated because I feel like I can't get all of it out. I hate this feeling.
I haven't eaten much today because of the fear of pooping on myself. I ate some eggs and cheese for breakfast. A cookie and water for lunch and cranberry juice in between. Ugh. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.
I guess that's all for now.

Sounds like you had an ugly day! I use Benefiber in my coffee everyday. I only put a teaspoon in and it seems to keep me pretty regular. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteMy BMs were messed up as well, beginning in the pre-op liquid. They have finally evened out but your eating healthier and so your body doesn't have much waste.
ReplyDeleteI have the same problem on a regular bases. When it happens I start on the benefiber, than I stop taking it and sooner or later the problem returns, you would think I would learn :P
ReplyDeleteI need to invest in some benefiber. Seriously.
ReplyDelete