252.8 is my weight when I put all my clothes and shoes on. I did take a picture with my camera phone, but it really sucked so I won't post it. I see my doctor Nov. 8th. I wonder if I could lose 2 pounds by then... That seriously would make me happy.
I really am liking this last fill. I'm not hungry, and I'm only eating to stay alive, lol. That sounds funny, doesn't it? Isn't that purpose of eating? To stay alive? It's funny how us humans have turned eating into entertainment instead of survival. That's one of the reasons why we're getting so fat!
... and to be honest, I think we're making our pets fat also! All of my cats are fat. They are lazy and fat. Instead of having a food schedule, we have a huge bowl that they all eat out of. They can eat from it whenever they want.
Anyway, I really didn't do much today. I worked out with my personal trainer. However, I didn't feel like I did much with him. Oh well. I have two more sessions this week. I made brownies, but they taste horrible, which I guess is a good thing. I did homework. That is all though. I really need to do laundry...
Lalalalala.
That's all for now!

Of course you can loose those 2 lbs. :) And great perspective - my dog is fat and lazy too. hmmm....
ReplyDeleteSounds like your last fill was a winner.
ReplyDeleteGlad this fill is working out for you. Love the new profile pic!
ReplyDelete