Aunt Flo has decided to make an early visit. I wish she would have called before coming, but she is here nonetheless.
Does anyone every say I'm doing "x, y, and/or z" because I'm on my period?
For example, I went to McDonald's today. I would like to justify my trip to McDonald's on my period. It was not me that went to McDonald's, but it was my period! Ha! See how that works? (I got a Big Mac BTW, but I didn't eat the bread or the lettuce. So I didn't get all of the calories and fat! You see, it's ok! Hahahaaaaa....)
This period is a hard one for me. It's very heavy and painful. I know this is way too much information. I guess it's my weight loss? I thought it was suppose to get lighter? Maybe even miss one? I don't know? I'm also on the NuvaRing, which is suppose to regulate me. It did regulate me... until my weight loss.
Anyway, I have a weigh in my with personal trainer tomorrow. I know I'm probably going to be at least 5 pounds up because I swear there is 5 pounds worth of water in my uterus. I won't take this personal. I promise.
Speaking of tomorrow, I am traveling to North Carolina's State Fair with my work. I will be pushing a elderly person around the fair in a wheel chair. I was slightly dreading this because tomorrow is suppose to be my day off. However, I am getting paid extra, and I need the money. I'm only going to bring $10 and some bottled water.
Well, that's it for now.
Happy Tuesday!

Beware the fried oreos! I just read someone else's blog about fried oreos (was it yours?)at a rodeo or fair or something and it has me craving one like it's nobody's business. Sorry Aunt Flo's in town - wish that bitch would just stay away. Hope your weigh in goes well.
ReplyDelete