250.6!!!
(Hahahaha. Instead of typing 250.6, I typed 205.6...)
I wasn't expecting that! I was at least expecting 251, but not 250! :) It's officially 76 pounds down and less than 100 more to lose! :) Awwwwwwwwwesome!
On a very sad note, I've noticed that I'm losing my boobs. :( Wanna know something sadder? My stomach fat roll is BIGGER THAN MY BOOBS! WTF? lol I think I should save up to buy me some boobs one day...
Oh wells.
Happy Thursday!

YAY for such an incredible loss :) Way to go!!! Personally, I don't mind the shrinking breasticles since my waist is shrinking :)
ReplyDeleteYou go girl!!!
ReplyDeleteMy boobies are shrinking too. Sad but a good bra makes it all better!!! ;)
Sorry about the ta-ta's, but yeah on the 250's!
ReplyDeleteWahoo for 250!! I've already decided that when (not if, but WHEN) I hit goal...I'm leveraging my credit for a tummy tuck and boob job. After all this, we will have earned it. Great job!
ReplyDeleteSo close to the 240s. Very exciting. I didn't start out with big boobs, so it's not as big of a deal for them to get even smaller. Maybe down the road we can find a 2 for 1 deal on new boobs.
ReplyDeleteThanks everyone! :)
ReplyDeleteI didn't start out with big boobs either. I just wish I could transfer some of my stomach or arm fat to my boobs, lol.