Weight Loss Ticker

Friday, October 22, 2010

Dear Immune System: You suck.

Wanna know something funny?

I'M SICK AGAIN!

Hahahahaha....

No.

But yes. I am sick again. I have a runny nose and a slightly sore throat. My nose is raw from being wiped and blowed all day. UGH. I cannot breathe, smell, or taste anything. Woe is me. I just hope this won't be as bad as the last one I had.

Anyway!

So Wednesday I went to North Carolina's State Fair. It was alright. I went with my work, and I took a lady named Billie. We decided to go on our own. We had a fun time. It rained and it was cold, but we had fun. She ate a ton! I tried to eat an Italian sausage, but it wouldn't go down. So I ended up eating banana pudding, fudge, honey, french fries, and lemonade.

To be honest, I haven't been doing well on my nutrition. That's probably one of many different reasons why I am sick. I honestly don't remember the last time I had a fresh fruit or vegetable. I've been eating a lot of processed foods. It's an every day struggle. Your mind doesn't change when you get banded. You have to do that on your own...

That's it for now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment