Weight Loss Ticker

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Got Gas? (Sharp Pain 3.0)

I do!

So, I think these sharp pains are gas. I got another gas attack (haha) today. It really isn't something to laugh at because it was very painful. I was able to get some of it out the "natural" way, but I also took some Mylanta and that helped. It took awhile to kick in, but it worked.

This attacks are painful. I can't straighten out my body. The only comfortable position is basically a fetal position. Ugh.

I think my scale is stuck. I hate stuck scales. It's not the scale's fault, but it's mine. I have no idea what I'm eating. I haven't be recording it. But I'm wearing my BodyBugg! lol After this last fill, I haven't been eating much because I physically can't eat much.

Other than my gas, there really isn't much to report. School is going great. Work is still shitty.

Oh, is anyone watching The Biggest Loser? My dad has me watching it this seasons. It's very interesting.

I guess that's it for now...

1 comment:

  1. Can you keep some tums with you? Not sure if they work faster, but I think they also make some pepto dissovables-they may be in the childrens section.

    ReplyDelete